Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The worst pharmacies to use for competitor coupons

This is based on experiences at various central Ohio pharmacies over the past two years ... but updated with the latest information I have about their newest policies.

WORST pharmacies for using competitor coupons at (even though they claim they accept them):

(1) Kroger (they were the only one that advertised in newspapers, flyers, and signs in their pharmacies that "We Gladly Accept All Competitors Coupons" and yet some pharmacists insisted that only one per day could be used ... or even fewer ... despite a pharmacy zone manager saying there was no limit; and then the regional pharmacy merchandise manager deciding to limit it and even ban a customer from going to Kroger over an "impasse" over use of coupons at their pharmacies). The last copy of the policy they finally created after pressured by a consumer complaint to the Better Business Bureau, they claimed that it's only an "introductory offer" and customers should choose a pharmacy to settle down with and quit expecting to have these granted within 3 to 4 visits. I've heard from a former Kroger pharmacy employee that many customers who were using a lot of coupons (those of Kroger or competitors) were banned from ever being able to use another Rx coupon to earn Rx Rewards. Some reward for doing business there, eh?

(2) Meijer is reportedly becoming very picky about taking these. No first-hand experience myself there recently. I couldn't stand how picky about coupons and how bad their service was 2 years ago.


These others just don't even accept competitors' coupons:

* Target (used to)

* Walgreen's

* WalMart (used to until Jan. 19, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete